you broke my heart .

don't you know that we have known each other for almost four years ? 
how could you do such that stupid thing towards me ?
you are breaking my heart for every single day ! ='(
i miss the moment you talk to me . the moment we spent together . 
and the moment we become friends . have i done something wrong ? 
sometimes , i hate you ! sometimes , i miss you . 
but most of the times , i am losing you ! 
we never be far apart . my apologize for ignoring you . 
yeah ! it's my fault . my biggest mistake . 
sitting on a chair , thinking of you , 
makes me realize that how much i tell myself to hate you , 
to forget you , i totally can't make it true . 
not because of sympathize , but because of you . 
we're so close . you're always by my side when i need a shoulder to cry on . 
but things changed . you're definitely different . 
you're not like before . if i could tell you , 
even we're not meant to be together , 
you will always be my top first lover ! i beg you , 
wherever you are , please don't forget the moment ,
we're together as a super duper best friends ! 
you know what ? if i can't accept your love , 
we're still can be best friends right ? because friendship will never ever dies . 
one day , you will know . i don't wanna lose you . 
may God bless you dear ! =)